We're pleased to announce six new additions to Double Coin’s team of sales executives.
The six newly appointed team members are part of Double Coin’s expansion plans. I am thrilled to grow Double Coin’s team with these highly accomplished individuals who have been in the tire industry for many years. Each one will be a great asset in furthering the Double Coin brand. With their leadership, we will be able to better serve the needs of our customers in 2021 and beyond. I believe that our success is a direct reflection of the people we have throughout the company.
- Scott Arneson, a United States Marine Corps veteran who has held various positions within the tire industry from Director of Business Development to Commercial Sales Manager, has been appointed as Regional Sales Manager for the Mid-South region.
- Jose Pfirrmann, Regional Sales Manager for the New England-Upstate New York region, comes to Double Coin with over 12 years of professional sales experience. His most recent position was Commercial Sales Manager at National Tire Wholesale.
- Robert Koehler, the new Eastern Regional Sales Manager for agriculture, construction and forestry tires, has previously worked at Bridgestone as a Sales Manager in their agriculture tire division.
- Justin Hagg, Southeast Regional Sales Manager, came to Double Coin from On The Move, Inc. where he generated a large volume of new business nationally as an account executive.
- Orlando Bonilla, Regional Sales Manager in Latin America, was previously at YC Rubber Co. where he introduced the Duraturn brand of tires to the market in Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean.
- Bob Stewart, Mid-West Regional Sales Manager, also came from YC Rubber Co. where he helped advance the Duraturn and Dynacargo tire lines. Stewart has over 30 years of sales experience in the industry.
Keeping with our commitment, M.E., Mission of Excellence, we are hitting the ground running in 2021. We plan to meet our customers’ demands with an experienced team as well as availability of Double Coin TBR and OTR tires.
ABOUT DOUBLE COIN
Double Coin products include truck and bus radial and radial off-the-road tires that enjoy OEM fitments at major North American transportation and construction equipment manufacturers. In addition, Double Coin tires are tested at some of the most progressive transportation fleets in North America. Many of the Double Coin tires sold in the US are SmartWay® verified to support the sustainability goals of the tire and transportation industry. See our products at www.doublecointires.com.